Does newly created 3-D modeling and high resolution CCTV footage make the Son Jung Min case a done deal? With the new images, more people can understand the critical missing time period that gives more credibility to the 3:31 a.m. theory. This theory, based on official CCTV camera footage, explains how the 22-year-old medical student tragically went missing on April 26, 2021 in the Han River in Seoul, Korea.
With these combined representations of what happened during the critical ten minutes that the police investigation seems to either gloss over or misrepresent, we clearly see the following should the 3:31 a.m. theory be true:
1) 3:31-3:32 a.m.: SJM is pushed over the embankment onto the rocks with Mr. A jumping down a few seconds later.
2) 3:32-3:33 a.m.: Two eyewitnesses approach the embankment. One sprints away and the other quickly walks away in what looks like panic or fear.
3) 3:35 a.m.: Only Mr. A re-emerges from the rocky riverside back to the grassy knoll.
4) 3:36 a.m.: Mr. A paces around the tree.
5) 3:37-3:38 a.m.: Mr. A calls his parents. A flash from a witness’s camera is seen taking the photo as seen in the police report that only shows Mr. A. The photo does not show SJM nor Witness #1. The photo in the police report contradicts the witness statement in the police department’s own police report.
What do you think? Does this warrant a more thorough investigation by the prosecution, particularly into the time frame of 3:30 a.m. to 4:30 a.m.? More particularly, should we take the heat off of focusing so much on Mr. A and rather concentrate more intently on what happened to Son Jung Min? It is, after all, the mystery of the Korean college student who went missing in the Han River. It’s not about the friend who randomly invited him and ended up as the only one alive who left the same area with his friend’s phone right after his friend went missing and was later found dead meters away in the river a few days later.
3D Simulation of 3:30 – 3:40 AM:
High Resolution of CCTV Footage of 3:30 – 3:40 AM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgGtqvRnVbc
3D Art Essentials